Why Should I Consider Hiring a Mediation Law Firm?
As fewer cases go to trial in Weatherford, TX, having a skilled mediation lawyer capable of managing disputes and communicating effectively between parties is essential. Ruelas Law Firm specializes in family law, divorce, and business mediation. Our experienced litigators can assess the risks of the case and each party’s potential.
Those insights inform our understanding that settlement negotiations often produce better outcomes for our clients in an efficient manner. Mediation lawyer Jennifer Ruelas has years of trial and negotiation experience to draw from while serving as a neutral third-party mediator.
Why Is Family Law Mediation Becoming More Common?
More people choose mediation because they have greater control and influence over the outcomes of the case. Using mediation provides the client with the opportunity to avoid a lot of the headaches and stress that come with court cases.
In many cases, mediation is:
- Less expensive: Mediation takes less time than a court case. This decrease in time is reflected in the cost of hiring a mediation lawyer because there are fewer billable hours.
- Less strict: When your case is in court, you have to follow strict rules and procedures enforced by the legal system. During mediation, the proceedings are more casual. There are fewer rules and procedures you need to worry about.
- Efficient: Mediation cases tend to take less time than a court case due because you can operate on your schedule and not the court’s
- Confidential: You can keep your affairs and proceedings confidential which will ensure your privacy. A court case will be entered into the public record, potentially damaging your reputation.
- Opportunity to maintain a reasonable relationship with your spouse: Approaching the mediation negotiations civilly and respectfully can assist you in maintaining a good working relationship with your spouse for future changes, concerns, or questions.
The benefits of choosing an experienced divorce mediation attorney provide you with confidence to navigate the complex world of mediation law.
Why Using A Business Mediation Lawyer Is Right For You?
Running a business is a mentally and sometimes physically demanding job. You deal with the day-to-day activities, work with customers, and grow your business. Sometimes a dispute between an employee, between employees, or a supplier pops up. Utilizing the skills of skilled business mediation lawyer Jennifer Ruelas can be what you need to get through this unpleasant situation, so you can get back to focusing on what your business needs.
Business disputes are inevitable. Being prepared for this outcome is the sign of a successful business owner. We serve as mediators in the following business situations,
- Family Business
- Real Estate
- Workplace Conflict
- Small Business Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Business Succession
Mediation lawyer Jennifer Ruelas at Ruelas Law Firm specializes in solving complex problems through mediation. With her expert negotiation skills and calm demeanor, she has proven her ability to work in the best interest of her clients.
For more information on Mediation in Weatherford, Texas, an initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (817) 609-8277 today.